JDBC and JBuilder 4 "The driver: org.postgresql.Driver could not be loaded"

From: Milen <milend(at)ansco(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC and JBuilder 4 "The driver: org.postgresql.Driver could not be loaded"
Date: 2001-05-28 16:56:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,

I want to use Borland JBuilder4 to build an application
which uses Postgresql 7.1.1.
I can access postgresql database using JDBC driver from my application
if i run it from command prompt. (java myapp).
But i can not access postgresql database and i can not browse tables
using Jbuilder4. Belew is the error message i get when i try to connect to
postgresql database from JBuilder.

"The driver: org.postgresql.Driver could not be loaded.
This could be a problem with the driver itself, or that the driver is not found on the classpath."

I checked CLASSPATH - it is OK.

Any sugestions?

Best regards:
Milen

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Tony GrantDate: 2001-05-29 09:07:43