PL/pgSQL

From: Antony Sakellariou <vansak(at)otenet(dot)gr>
To: "'pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PL/pgSQL
Date: 2000-05-27 20:03:58
Lists: pgsql-sql

I m using postgresql under linux suse 6.3. I have installed the language as the documentation indicates by creating the call handler and the language.

Trying to create a function within a database the psql interface is replying that the function is created.
But when I call the function ( it returns just an integer) I see the message " stat failed on file '/usr/lib/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so' no such file" . The strange is that the file exists.

Please give me an explanation

Regards
Anthony Sakellariou
Greece