RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin connection error on NT and W98

From: Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard(at)ghs(dot)fr>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] pgAdmin connection error on NT and W98
Date: 1999-10-28 09:51:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

OK, it works fine, but the data is not copied, because of the large binary objects (the message is quite clear).
I will look at ftp://ftp.sdc.com.au/pub/repl for "a general purpose database replicator for any pair of databases which inderstand ODBC" (as posted in this list by Stephen Davies).

The last (I hope) problem is due to database protection : my Access databases are password protected, by an Access Workgroup (MDW file). pgAdmin says it can't access the database, even if I type the right Username/Password in the Database Migration Wizard. The message is :

Error Details
Error No: 3033
Error Description: You don't have the necessary permissions to use the 'C:\Donnees\G.H.S\Creation\Nutrigest\Développement\Bases\Internet Nutrigest admin.mdb' object. Have your system administrator or the person who created this object establish the appropriate permissions for you.
Error Source: DAO.Workspace
DLL Error Code: 0

TIA,

Nicolas Huillard