Web server PostgreSQL interfaces

From: Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard(at)ghs(dot)fr>
To: "'Hannu Krosing'" <hannu(at)trust(dot)ee>, "'pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Web server PostgreSQL interfaces
Date: 1999-08-25 10:59:49
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Was : [INTERFACES] Trying to find a PostgreSQL interface

About Zope, that I didn't know about before today, has anyone usage information/examples, or experience he/she can talk about.
I think that it includes the parts I was wondering for : resusable SQL queries repository, and transaction/session management.
Has anyone used this product or compared it with others, and even have pointers to other free products like this one ?

Thanks for any information,

Nicolas Huillard
G.H.S
Directeur Technique