postgres odbc driver

From: Tommy <tommy(at)usabldg(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgres odbc driver
Date: 1999-06-28 15:17:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,
	I picked this postgres odbc driver up (not real sure where), but I am currently using it on several win95 stations with VB 5.0 application(SP3), Crystal Reports(The freebee that comes with VB),Linux (Redhat) 5.0, and Postgres 6.2.1. I had to strip out the " from the queries to get Crystal Reports to work correctly. I also had to manually execute and build the SQL's (VB's .Update, .Insert and postgres don't like each other must be a Gates thing). I have app. 60 users with a web site running php3 attached to this database system, other than a few dup's (I found I can't have multiple postmasters running "DUH !!") everything works OK. I think I commented every where I made a change. I had to rename this version to podbc32.dll to get it to work with the setup routine I picked up.

Thanks a lot for the help !

Tommy Kinard

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: TommyDate: 1999-06-28 15:32:31
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] lo_export & pgaccess