not translating a query properly. . .

From: JT Kirkpatrick <jt-kirkpatrick(at)mpsllc(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: not translating a query properly. . .
Date: 1999-04-30 16:50:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

here is my psqlodbc log -- it's short.  i have two problems (or may just
one).  it still shows using version 6.3, but i completely removed 6.3 (in
add/remove programs) and reinstalled 6.4.  the other problem i am having is
shown in it too -- i am in an access97 query sql view typing "select subnum
from subs union all select vnum from vend;" (which works great from the
psql prompt), but i am getting some kind of syntax error message.  if you
take the time to look into the file you'll also see another ongoing problem
i am having with booleans in my queries (where i am trying to show all
records that are 't' or =1 or any other way i try -- i just bombs).  is
there any reason why this query wouldn't run properly?  i thought upgrading
to the new version might help. . .

jt

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Michael J DavisDate: 1999-04-30 19:19:39