Linking C++ object files with libpq++ libraries

From: Josh Friess <jjfriess(at)students(dot)wisc(dot)edu>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Linking C++ object files with libpq++ libraries
Date: 1998-09-09 01:34:01
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

I'm a newcomer to postgresql, and I'm trying to link my compiled code with
the proper libraries for libpq++.  When I try to get the linker to work, it
raises several undefined symbol errors.  I assume this is fairly easy to
solve, and is probably a result of my relatively elementary knowledge of
g++ and postgresql interfaces.  I've searched through the documentation and
list archives fairly extensively, and I couldn't find anything to solve my
problem.  Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Josh Friess

PS - I am not a subscriber to the list, so please send any replies
directly.

Josh Friess
Vici Design, LLC.
jjfriess(at)vicidesign(dot)com
http://www.vicidesign.com

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Dave ThorsonDate: 1998-09-09 02:04:13