Website for PostgreSQL Win Access

From: Tim Bosinius <tim(at)bosinius(dot)de>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Cc: "'info(at)id-pro(dot)de'" <info(at)id-pro(dot)de>
Subject: Website for PostgreSQL Win Access
Date: 1998-06-08 21:32:43
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
A first look at the Visual Windows Frontend for PostgreSQL is available at:

http://studio.id-pro.de/projects/PWA/overview.html

As I mentioned earlier I wanted to make this GPL, but I have to switch
to a mySQL style license, which will happen later this month.

The project name is a bit lame so if you have a good idea - send it to me.
Also - I am not the biggest artist and drawing icons is definitely a big problem
for me. If you have good looking icons I can use I would be happy to integrate them.

Suggestions and bug reports are very welcome.

Regards
Tim Bosinius

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Bernhard Matthias ErtlDate: 1998-06-08 21:47:14