Can postgresql catch all the sentences applies to one table?

From: Manuel García <mgarciah(at)ife(dot)org(dot)mx>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can postgresql catch all the sentences applies to one table?
Date: 2005-05-26 15:55:11
Lists: pgsql-general
Hello, Somebody knows If is possible to catch all the sentences applies to one table using triggers and function in C maybe, that's  because, I need to create one log table with all the sentences. Once that I have that  I going to use all the sentences to replicate that table in other database, and after the first load of this table I going to try to apply only the last sentences register on the source table.

If this is possible I like to know or maybe if somebody can advice me about some technical documentation

I am using postgresql 7.3

Somebody, can help me

Thanks in advanced.

Atte. Manuel