Re: pgAdmin Crashes After Changing Timezone Setting

From: "Rommel the iCeMAn" <icecrew(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL Admin" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin Crashes After Changing Timezone Setting
Date: 2008-03-17 16:05:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

> Can't help you with that, you'll need to report that on the pgadmin
> mailing list.

Will do.

> Did you remove the comment marker (#) from the timezone setting line?

Yes I did, which is why it baffles me. Here's what that part of my conf file
looks like:

# - Locale and Formatting -

datestyle = 'iso, mdy'
timezone = 'America/Barbados' # actually, defaults to TZ
environment
# setting
#timezone_abbreviations = 'Default' # Select the set of available time
zone
# abbreviations. Currently, there
are
# Australia