Grant permission to all objects of user A to user B

From: "kumar" <sgnerd(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)sg>
To: "pgsql" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Grant permission to all objects of user A to user B
Date: 2004-04-15 06:58:06
Lists: pgsql-sql

Dear Friends,

Postgres 7.3.2.

I have an database with owner USRA who owns about 300 objects (tables and functions). Now I want to give 'ALL' permission to all the objects of USRA to another database user USRB.

If I use the grant i need to type all the objects as comma separated, like the following
booktown=# GRANT ALL ON customers, books, editions, publishers
booktown-# TO manager;
CHANGEIs there any other way do it.ThanksKumar