Re: session_pgsql-0.6.1

From: "Bernd Hoffmann" <info(at)unixserver(dot)info>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: session_pgsql-0.6.1
Date: 2003-04-18 21:54:53
Lists: pgsql-php
brew.......

thanks for answer..

> Perhaps you don't have permission to create new users.  In that case find
> out what user you can log in as and use that and change the code.  I don't
> think there is anything special about users in postgreSQL, except to keep
> track of who has what permissions and where they can connect from.

I'm rootuser :)

> If you are lucky there is one common connection include file so you only
> have to change it once instead of on every connection instance.

There is only one dbconnect string without password.
The installation is ok, I think http://unixserver.info/phpinfo.php

> If you still have trouble with users and connecting to the DB server
> you'll have to contact the server admins for help as this is server

Normally my server runs with the following two lines in pg_hda.conf
local      all
password
host       all         127.0.0.1     255.255.255.255    password

I can't create a user per createuser without password because
input ask me to a password again and again.

I've add the following line to my pg_hda.conf without success. :(
local      php_session                                            trust

Can I use any db, with other dbname and with password? If yes, how can I
disshow my
dbname, password.. in phpinfo?

Where can I find some examples at web?

PS.: Excuse me for my bad english, but I'm german.. :)

Thanks

Bernd

Bernd Hoffmann
Geisbergblick 1