Re: NPGSQL/ODBC performance

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "RPK" <rohitprakash123(at)indiatimes(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: NPGSQL/ODBC performance
Date: 2007-02-26 18:28:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi.

I do not understand it for the reasons why Npgsql has the connection pool.
The difference might certainly extend depending on how to unite the application.
Perhaps, I think that you have information and the numerical value of the
environment. Someone's answer might be able to be obtained by presenting it.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito