Re: Unicode support

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>,"Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>,"Anoop Kumar" <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Unicode support
Date: 2005-08-31 20:00:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi Dave.

I tried your patch by SJIS of Japan. It seems that it needs some additional
correction. Moreover, it is necessary to make the driver different from
UNICODE (WideCharacter). It seems that I have to catch up further.

BTW, I remembered the discussion original by pgAdminIII. I said that I
should support MullutiByte then. However, How is it now? It is very wonderful.
I feel that that there are many choices of a character code complicates a problem
more. but, it is although external environment is different.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito