ANN: www.SQL-Scripts.Com

From: <Greg(at)SQL-Scripts(dot)Com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ANN: www.SQL-Scripts.Com
Date: 2004-04-17 05:45:40
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hello,
Announcing the release of a new web site : www.SQL-Scripts.com

At www.SQL-Scripts.Com you can find a collection of SQL Scripts for many
different database system. Using our search system you can find scripts
that you need quickly and simply. If you have scripts that you use why not
lodge them on our site. If you lodge your script you could win a prize. In
addition to scripts there are many documents, news feeds and articles.

We have a monthly contest for the first people to lodge 20 scripts in one
month.

Please help to make this site great.

Webmaster at www.SQL-Scripts.com