Re: ODBC wrapper code for postgreSql 8.2

From: <sandarsh(dot)devappa(at)wipro(dot)com>
To: <bart(at)samwel(dot)tk>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC wrapper code for postgreSql 8.2
Date: 2007-01-16 10:51:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi Bart,

Thanks a lot.

Currently it's a pilot project, in future we have to move to Oracle Rac
database as per customer interaction. If we use libpqxx, I feel we have
to face migration problem. So, we planned to use ODBC. I'm new to this
field, So, don't have much idea about ODBC. It would great help if we
can point us to good ODBC program.

Thanks and Regards,
Sandy