Re: About method of PostgreSQL's Optimizer

From: "Cristian Prieto" <cristian(at)clickdiario(dot)com>
To: <pryscila(dot)lista(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: About method of PostgreSQL's Optimizer
Date: 2005-09-13 23:31:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-performance

I know you almost had read this, but I think it is a good paper to start with...

http://lca2005.linux.org.au/Papers/Neil%20Conway/Inside%20the%20PostgreSQL%20Query%20Optimizer/pg_query_optimizer.pdf

Anyway, do you know where could I get more info and theory about database optimizer plan? (in general) I like that topic, thanks a lot man!