Re: foreign keys - script

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: "Stephan Szabo" <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: "PGSQL General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: foreign keys - script
Date: 2000-08-29 17:59:51
Lists: pgsql-general
Nope, I'm running 6.5.  Besides upgrading to 7 (I tried once and it was a
pain in the ass.  I'm running RedHat6.2 and I only had about a million
dependencies to update also... one which I never got working...), what can I
do? Technically I really don't need the references, just a nice addition.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company