Re: Time to new release ?

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "luiz" <luiz(at)planit(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Hiroshi Inoue" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: Time to new release ?
Date: 2008-01-18 15:49:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi.

Ah yes, Now, psqlODBC was among test because of the next Release.
Our psqlODBC is very prudent at the reason there are very many users
and a cover is wide range. Then, MSDTC understood will need many
changes. However, It is dependent on the method of using. Therefore,
The current state is sufficient timing for Release.:-)

I and Inoue-san considered the version 08.02.0600. Then, A big change
is the next. It is 08.03.000.? But, If you wish, I don't have an objection.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito