Reg: sql commands

From: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "postgre" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "sandhya" <sandhyar(at)amiindia(dot)co(dot)in>
Subject: Reg: sql commands
Date: 2005-09-22 09:47:44
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi...
Is there any equivalent sql commands/queries for
' \l ' (which list out all the databases) and
' \dt ' ( Which lists all the Tables of the current database)
If anybody knows Please tell me.Or If there is any way to get the info of databases and tables pls..Explain me
This is very much required for me to proceed further..

Thank you very much.......

-Sandhya