Autvacuum and Analyze stats?

From: "Machiel Richards" <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Autvacuum and Analyze stats?
Date: 2010-04-13 10:03:26
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hi All

     I have a couple of databases on which the autovacuum is configured.

                Is there a way to confirm when last the autovacuum ran (and
if so was there any errors).

                                                *** The auto vacuum is
configured to run every 60 seconds, however the check_postgres package
states that the last vacuum was 12 days ago and I need to see if I can
confirm this manually.

                I am also trying to find out if there is a way of seeing
when last a table / database had been analyzed if ever.

   I hope someone can assist (or understand what I am looking for though J
)

Regards

Machiel

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Ognjen BlagojevicDate: 2010-04-13 10:16:59