pg_restore not work on windows 2000, when dump file size > 4G

From: Wang Haiyong <wanghaiyong(at)neusoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_restore not work on windows 2000, when dump file size > 4G
Date: 2006-08-01 08:16:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hello, I run pg_restore on windows. I meet a problem. It is ...

pg_restore not work on windows 2000, when dump file size > 4G and dump file format is custom.

Error information:
dir pg_100.dat

D:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.1\bin>pg_restore.exe -d postgres -Upostgres D:\PostgreSQL\backup\pg_100.dat
pg_restore: [archiver] file offset in dump file is too large

thanks.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Jan CruzDate: 2006-08-01 12:24:27