Unable to start Statistics Collector

From: "Senthil Kumar G" <senthil(at)zoniac(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Unable to start Statistics Collector
Date: 2010-06-22 15:03:56
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi

I set it up the postgres db and wanted to enable the statistics collector in
one of our customer server. Some how, it is not running. Please see the
error below.

Can you let me know what could be the issue?

1. Error during server startup

2. On executing ps -ef |grep post, it is showing eth0 IP address. It
should be localhost IP 127.0.0.1

Regards

Senthil