Re: The new driver and PostgreSQL7.1.3

From: Chantal Ackermann <chantal(dot)ackermann(at)web(dot)de>
To: "Nick Fankhauser" <nickf(at)ontko(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: The new driver and PostgreSQL7.1.3
Date: 2001-12-21 09:26:19
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

hello Nick, hello Dave,

I tried to send a second message, but I don't know if the mail server
delivered it meanwhile.
Thank you for your answers.

I found out by myself why I got this error: In fact it's what you wrote in
your answer, Nick. I was trying to put int values in text columns. My table
definition was erroneous. It didn't came to my mind to check the table
definition as I have references on other tables from these columns and their
definition is right. I thought, nothing could be wrong as the creation got
through without warnings.

Thank you!
Chantal