Database Developer with PostgreSQL

From: "Mrudul K Godavarthi" <mrudul(dot)godavarthi(at)mastech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database Developer with PostgreSQL
Date: 2009-03-20 18:16:35
Lists: pgsql-jobs

I am looking for an Database Developer with PostgreSQL, Can you please help
me out in posting my requirement to your site.

Position: Database Developer

Location: Denver CO

Duration: 12 Months +

.         Participates fully in the Agile lifecycle

.         Designs, documents, and implements data models and database
architectures to support the development activities of the team

.         SQL Server Database Development

.         Must have experience working on PostgreSQL

.         Develop an Order Management process to migrate to SQL Server

.         Modeling, create packages

.         Deploying packaged code

 Compensation and other relevant details:

1. We are looking only for people willing to join us directly as W2

2. W2 salaried with full benefits or W2 hourly all-inclusive rates.

3. Prefer Local candidates but W2 salaried employees may also receive
relocation assistance.

If interested, apply to mrudul(dot)godavarthi(at)mastech(dot)com  with your resume in
word attachment and contact details, for any queries call me directly at:
412-894-8001.If you are not interested in this particular position, we do
have many other opportunities available that I would be happy to review with
you.  Or if you are not available for this opportunity please refer your
friends and let me know what date in the future when you may be available.
Your resume will not be sent anywhere without your permission.  I look
forward to hearing back from you and working with you in the future.

Mrudul Kumar

Direct: 412-894-8001

Email:  <mailto:Mrudul(dot)godavarthi(at)mastech(dot)com> Mrudul(dot)godavarthi(at)mastech(dot)com

Hear the Buzz About Mastech?

* The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Names Mastech among Best Places to Work in

* Mastech ranked amongst the Top 3 Diversity-Owned I.T. Staffing Firms",
Staffing Industry Analysts

* # 2 in Top 10 RPO Providers--Brown-Wilson Black Book of Outsourcing, 2007
* RPO Relationship of the Year, 2008, HROA
* "Emerging Market Leader"-HRO Today Baker's Dozen, 2007

The best compliment to our business is a referral. We provide attractive
referral fee for each one of them placed.

Mastech is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are
considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you
need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because
of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to
provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of
such a request.

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Robert BernierDate: 2009-03-21 13:11:37