user groups

From: Zlatko Matić <zlatko(dot)matic1(at)sb(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: user groups
Date: 2005-06-14 22:17:55
Lists: pgsql-general

When I create some user group and set permissions and then dump (backup) database and install on some other computer, what will happen with groups and permissions? Should they exist on other computers too ?
I don't understand whether permissions to groups are something that is integrated in the database or it is just attached to database ?
Greetings,

Zlatko