Re: PostgreSQL Help documents

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Jean-Michel POURE" <jm(at)poure(dot)com>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Help documents
Date: 2004-01-17 00:39:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>

> Dave Page wrote:
(snip)
> >That's great. In theory we can add that to the pgAdmin source tree -
> >there is space for translations of docs etc. under /docs, but I guess
> >that could get quite large. Any other opinions?
> >

> There shouldn't be *any* pgsql doc under pgadmin3/docs, instead we
> should have a separate *.chm for pgsql docs that's seamlessly integrated
> in pgadmin3.chm. Unfortunately, AFAIK the chm help class for gtk still
> didn't make it into wx cvs.

I hope that this document keeps being maintained in the place of the Japanese user meeting.
The user meeting of us Japan has the team to maintain this document in the latest condition.
And, various preparation is being done toward the next 7.5.
I think that a http reference helps this with the function of pgAdmin3.
The way of the offer is thought that it can be complemented variously.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito