dbExperts / postgres on windows

From: "Michael Paesold" <mpaesold(at)gmx(dot)at>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: dbExperts / postgres on windows
Date: 2003-01-10 00:31:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi all,

I have to ask you for help regarding information about dbExperts. I just
received an email from a german guy asking about dbExperts. He probably got
my address from the advocacy site (language contact), but didn't use the
mail form there.

Anyway, he wants to run PostgreSQL and ColdFusion on Windows and seems to
have problems. He discovered dbExperts and asked me if I thought their
product could be of help. I would rather help him installing pg with cygwin
because he only wants to use windows for developement, but I don't really
know much about dbExperts (besides their website and that they sell a
commercial postgres version), so I am asking you to help me out.

Thanks for any comment!

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold