Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygrunsrv-0.94-1

From: Don Saxton <euphobot(at)pacbell(dot)net>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygrunsrv-0.94-1
Date: 2001-07-19 22:42:54
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
The power just returned here which started me thinking about this. To
restart pg I needed to delete the .pid. Is it correct that cygrunsrv
solution will not change that?

I have a applictation on a collection of laptops running NT 5 which are
vulnerable to people pulling the plug and the like. To protect the restart I
was thinking about a startup .bat to delete the .pid. Is this still
necessary?