Re: pgc.l modif. has been overwritten again

From: "Nicolas Bazin" <nbazin(at)ingenico(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgc.l modif. has been overwritten again
Date: 2002-03-27 05:46:26
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

They are not in postgresql-7.2.1.tar.gz
I just checked the repositary with the CVS web interface and the modif are
not in there.
In CVS you get
<<EOF>> {
if ( preproc_tos > 0 )
{
preproc_tos = 0;
mmerror(PARSE_ERROR, ET_FATAL, "Missing
'EXEC SQL ENDIF;'");
}
if (yy_buffer == NULL)
yyterminate();
else

where is should be:

<<EOF>> {
if (yy_buffer == NULL) {
if ( preproc_tos > 0 )
{
preproc_tos = 0;
mmerror(PARSE_ERROR, ET_FATAL,
"Missing 'EXEC SQL ENDIF;'");
}
yyterminate();
} else

And looking and the history of this file I don't see the modif beeing
applied. But I know that at some stage it was applied by Bruce momjian and
overwritten by Mickeal Meskes ???

Nicolas