full write log

From: Horst Herb <hherb(at)malleenet(dot)net(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: full write log
Date: 2001-06-05 11:05:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

I need to implement a full write audit trail (every write access needs to be
logged as a complete SQL statement with timestamp, user and host) in our
database.

Which is the most efficient way to do this on the server side in Postgres? I
tried to find something relevant in the documentation, but I could not find
anything.

Horst