Oracle MINUS is not supported

From: Denis Perchine <dyp(at)perchine(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Oracle MINUS is not supported
Date: 2001-03-10 14:20:26
Lists: pgsql-patches
Hello,

Oracle has MINUS keyword used instead of EXCEPT.
I know that this sucks, but I like sometimes to test Oracle queries on
PostgreSQL (I should use Oracle...).

Here is a patch to make minus working same way as except. I am not sure it is
complety correct (I am not very big guru in grammars... Just wrote draft
version of Oberon-2 -> C++ translator). Please someone more expirienced check
that all is fine.

BTW, I am not ask for inclusion in current tree. I just create a patch, and
if someone need it it can be picked up.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Perchine