Re: Is this a "Stupid Question" ?

From: "Ben-Nes Michael" <miki(at)canaan(dot)co(dot)il>
To: "Adam Smith" <adamsmith(at)econ(dot)com>,"postgresql" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is this a "Stupid Question" ?
Date: 2004-06-27 20:00:57
Lists: pgsql-adminpgsql-general
hmmm, not sure that this is the best way.

under linux runing "./configure --help" will show you the default instlation
paths. go to each one of them and delete.

On future instelation you can consider
using --prefix=/usr/local/priv_dir_pg_what_ever_ver

dont forget to update PATH and ld.conf

cheers
Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers