JDBC driver

From: Jarek <s0553(at)pjwstk(dot)waw(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC driver
Date: 2001-02-17 15:18:09
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Can you explain me class Serialize ?
I have found there ( I think so ) some bugs.

1. When method create recurses down and finds class that have no fields,
then it tries to execute query that looks somehow werid:

"create table java_lang_runtimepermission) "

"create table java_lang_object)"

2. On second thought I want to ask you, is class Serialize finished and
working ? I have latest sources (7.0.3) and in file Serialize.java I found:
(...)
if(type.isArray()) {
// array handling
} else {
(...)

3. When or where can I get working version of this feature, I really need
it.
--
MS is not the answer.
MS is the question.