ODBC Documentation

From: Tibor Laszlo <ltibor(at)mail(dot)tiszanet(dot)hu>
To: PostgreSQL odbc list <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Documentation
Date: 2001-02-02 16:15:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Are anybody interested in writing an updated documentation for our ODBC driver?
The one I've found in the current development docs is very old.

There were a site a year ago where I found ODBC FAQ, driver setting help and
others, but I can't remember where :(  It should be easily accessible from
www.postgresql.org.

I think if we were collect and update these infos there were fever newbe
questions.

I would contribute if someone direct me to...

  Regards, Tibor

--
Tibor Laszlo
ltibor(at)mail(dot)tiszanet(dot)hu

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Julia A . CaseDate: 2001-02-02 20:37:05