sql.sgml take 3

From: "Robert B(dot) Easter" <reaster(at)comptechnews(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: sql.sgml take 3
Date: 2001-01-09 01:17:36
Lists: pgsql-patches
If anyone is paying attention to my patches in here, I have yet a third
version of this sql.sgml docs patch... another little fix and this one takes
the place of the previous two I sent.

I guess I should not send patches so often, but I worry that doing too much
work and not committing, that my work will be against an old version of the
file and will not patch right.  Oh well.  Reading the SQL spec and
interpretting the syntax is error prone.

--
-------- Robert B. Easter  reaster(at)comptechnews(dot)com ---------
-- CompTechNews Message Board http://www.comptechnews.com/ --

pgsql-patches by date

Next:From: Robert B. EasterDate: 2001-01-09 03:19:50