Restriction of Database size

From: Jeff Davis <jdavis(at)wasabimg(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Restriction of Database size
Date: 2001-01-04 22:12:29
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a bunch of users on my system, and I would like a way, possibly using
quotas or some such thing, to restrict the size people can make their
databases. I would like it if it were per-user rather than global, so one user
can't mess up everyone. It would be especially nice if I could incorporate the
size people make their databases in a system quota, which I already have in
place.

Thanks,
Jeff Davis
--