Re: woes and looking for a new host

From: derrick(at)grifflink(dot)com
To: "Lynna Landstreet" <lynna(at)gallery44(dot)org>,<pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: woes and looking for a new host
Date: 2004-06-24 13:58:20
Lists: pgsql-novice
Another company you can contact is:
We have had GREAT success with them.  Very responsive, helpful, and they pay
close attention to detail.  We have had to do some "out of the ordinary"
types of things and they have always been willing to make adjustments for
us, and make them quickly.  We also used pgHoster, but don't for the very
same reasons you have outlined here.