An exclusive time-limited Xmas offer from EMS

From: "Egor Abramov" <contact(at)ems-hitech(dot)com>
Subject: An exclusive time-limited Xmas offer from EMS
Date: 2005-12-01 12:49:40
Lists: pgsql-announce
EMS Company is pleased to present an exclusive time-limited Xmas offer from
EMS!

Christmas is a unique holiday and a unique gift-giving time.

EMS has prepared a special Christmas offer for our customers.

EMS Software Development company is happy to grant you an exclusive,
time-limited 20% Christmas discount on SQL Manager for PostgreSQL
(http://www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql) as well as on all other
products and bundles!

The offer is valid for the whole Christmas season from December 1 to
December 31. To take advantage of our special 20% Christmas discount, just
enter the following coupon code at the shopping cart or product checkout
page: Xmas2005

Don't miss this unique chance to get our software at a special Christmas
price.

Merry Christmas! Our best wishes for the coming year!

We hope you'll enjoy our products.

Thanks for your attention.
EMS Software Development, LLC.
http://www.sqlmanager.net/

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Maxim PeresadaDate: 2005-12-01 15:59:21