Problems accesing exported MsAccess data

From: "Bernardo Baranek" <bbaranek(at)ponis(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problems accesing exported MsAccess data
Date: 2007-06-12 13:11:35
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I am migrating an access database (.mdb) to Postgre through the odbc driver.
I could succesfully export the tables. I can read the tables under the pgadminIII
I attached the tables using the same odbc driver to a new Access database but I am unable to open the tables from the Access interface.
Allways I try to open a table a get error 3010 (Microsoft jet) saying table "TMP%#MAU@" already exists.
Can you help me on this matter ?

Thanks

Bernardo

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: David GardnerDate: 2007-06-12 15:55:19