Re: Memory Tuning

From: "Mitch Vincent" <mitch(at)venux(dot)net>
To: "Bruno Wolff III" <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Memory Tuning
Date: 2001-03-30 18:52:42
Lists: pgsql-general

If you have a specific query that you're having trouble with, post it and
the table schema and an EXPLAIN of the query when you run it, generally
someone will have some immediate pointers on how to speed things up.. I
don't have time to go through your site looking for the database schema and
such but if you include some specific information in an email to the list
I'd be happy to take a quick look (and I'm sure others would too)..

Good luck!

-Mitch
Software development :
You can have it cheap, fast or working. Choose two.