Re: How do I use connection pooling?

From: "Peter Mount" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: "Joseph Shraibman" <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>, "Peter Mount" <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, <arkin(at)exoffice(dot)com>
Subject: Re: How do I use connection pooling?
Date: 2000-07-15 09:53:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Firstly I'm going to have to readup more on the standard extensions
(javax.sql). I'm cc'in assaf as he contributed the code. I can't see what's
wrong with Test.java, but without knowing how it should work, it's a
difficult one.

Peter
--
Peter T Mount peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk, peter(at)retepdigital(dot)com, me(at)petermount(dot)com
Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk Contact details @ http://petermount.com