EMS HiTech is very glad to announce PostgreSQL Manager 1.4 -- the next
version of the best PostgreSQL Administration and Development Tool for
You can download the latest version and user's guide from
What's new in version 1.4?
1. A possibility of dropping a table field for servers lower than 7.3 and a
possibility of altering the field type added. These operations are realized
through re-creating the table. You can use the appropriate options on
Environment Options | Confirmations to forbid these features.
2. Data Export and Import are significantly improved. Export to MS Access
and PDF and Import from Access added. Now you can export data to as much as
14 formats and import data from 5 formats.
3. Table Editor and View Editor: now column widths for all the tabs are
4. The Field Editor interface improved.
5. Now on dropping table subobjects in the Table Editor a confirmation
6. The 'timestamp without time zone' type is interpreted correctly now.
7. Now you can edit BIGINT fields freely.
8. Fixed bug with setting the length of the BIT fields and defining the
length of the BIT and BIT VARYING fields.
9. Boolean fields are displayed correctly on the Form View.
10. Copy to clipboard / paste from clipboard functions work properly now in
the SQL Editor and Query Builder grids.
11. Reordering fields referenced by some foreign keys is restricted now.
12. On reordering fields permissions for the table are restored correctly
13. Fixed bug with the 'table doesn't exist' message on selecting a table in
DB Explorer, if on reordering table fields the Rollback button was selected
in the Compile Window and the Cancel button in Re-order Columns.
14. Dropping a table is forbidden now, if table is opened on the Data tab in
the Table Editor.
15. Integer overflow error does not appear any more on deleting table
16. Some minor improvements and small bugfixes.
Don't forget to check out our other products:
MySQL Manager (http://www.mysqlmanager.com)
Powerful database administration tool for the MySQL server
IB Manager (http://www.ibmanager.com)
Powerful database administration tool for the Interbase/Firebird servers
Powerful crossplatform utilities for MySQL and PostgreSQL servers
Powerful components for Delphi/C++ Builder developers
We hope you'll enjoy working with our software.
Thank you for your attention.
EMS HiTech Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Robert Treat||Date: 2003-03-19 21:27:15|
|Subject: PostgreSQL Weekly News - Mar 19th 2003|
|Previous:||From: Robert Treat||Date: 2003-03-12 16:51:41|
|Subject: PostgreSQL Weekly News - Mar 12th 2003|