PostgreSQL Guru needed for contract work Burlington, MA

From: "Lori Rouleau" <lori(at)rouleausearch(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Guru needed for contract work Burlington, MA
Date: 2010-01-22 22:34:34
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We are looking for : a PostgreSQL database expert, to start contract in
Burlington, MA ASAP.

Send resumes to: lori(at)rouleausearch(dot)com

Here are the tasks:
1. Review, thoroughly audit, and document our production PostgreSQL
database implementation. That will include E/R diagram, analysis of queries,
foreign keys and all other column constraints, stored procedures, security,
maintenance automation, indexes, and so on.
2. Create an SOW with recommendations to address the findings from step
1.
3. Create an SOW to merge our two databases (Oracle and PostgreSQL)
into one.
4. Optionally-if things work out-the contract can be extended to work
on one or both of those SOWs.

Can you provide me with your contact info, rate and availability.

We can set up a convenient time to discuss.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Lori Rouleau
Rouleau Search Associates

lori(at)rouleausearch(dot)com
978-689-5359

Contract and Permanent Placement Software and IT

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lori-rouleau/2/615/9b9