Dear Sirs and Madams,
EMS HiTech Company is very glad to announce the next version (0.94) of the
PostgreSQL Manager -- A powerful PostgreSQL Administration and Development
Tool for Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
You can download the latest version from
The official release of version 1.0 is planned to on December 2, 2002. If
you purchase the software before that day, you will get it for $95 only,
instead of its full price in $135. Buy now and save your money!
What's new in version 0.94?
1. Print Metadata Module added (Tools | Print Metadata).
2. The possibility of printing objects from the proper editors is added.
3. Not only super-users are able to connect to the database now.
4. Fixed bug with building a query in Query Builder, occurred when more than
two tables were joined.
5. The bug with hiding/displaying list columns in User and Group Manager is
6. Hosts with ports other than 5432 display them in the list box.
7. Fixed bug with creating table foreign keys by fields, which have letters
in the upper case in their name.
8. Few minor bugfixes and small improvements.
What is the PostgreSQL Manager?
EMS PostgreSQL Manager provides you powerful and effective tools for
PostgreSQL Server administration and objects management. Its Graphical User
Interface (GUI) allows you to create/edit all PostgreSQL database objects in
a most easy and simple way, run SQL scripts, manage users and administrate
user privileges, visually build SQL queries, extract or print metadata,
export/import data, view/edit BLOBs and many more services that will make
your work with the PostgreSQL server as easy as it can be...
We hope you'll enjoy working with our software.
Thank you for your attention.
EMS HiTech development team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Dave Page||Date: 2002-11-20 13:23:09|
|Subject: pgAdmin 1.4.0 Released|
|Previous:||From: Tariq Muhammad||Date: 2002-11-18 15:43:56|
|Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] RC1 Packaged for Testing ...|