Re: dlgFunction_patch

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <Andreas(dot)Pflug(at)web(dot)de>
Cc: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dlgFunction_patch
Date: 2003-08-24 22:39:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Andreas.

I sometimes want it ascertained.
The problem of the report happens with Windows of Japanese.
I had to add that it didn't happen with FreeBSD.
It is being found out that the solution of this problem takes time.
Of course, it is a problem with wxWindows.
Doesn't this problem happen in your Windows?
If So This is the problem which is characteristic of Japanese.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>