Error 1053

From: "Carlos Brooks" <j_cbrooks(at)att(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error 1053
Date: 2011-06-28 16:13:12
Lists: pgsql-novice

Working on my dev system, I did a web site last year using PHP and
PostgreSQL 8.4. All went great and the site has been up and running with no
problems for over a year now. The want some changes/additions and now can't
get PostgreSQL service to start. I receive the Error 1053 that the service
takes too long?

I removed postgres and reinstalled and still get the same error?

Carlos Brooks

Cell - (254) 760-6314

According to 'Hillary' It takes a village to raise an Idiot! And My mother
thanks you for your assistance in raising hers!