Automation again more info.. HELP

From: "Jerome Macaranas" <macky(at)edsamail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Automation again more info.. HELP
Date: 2000-10-13 02:30:55
Lists: pgsql-novice

Sorry about the lack of info..

OS: Redhat 6.2
mailbox01-->Postgresql 6.5
mailbox02-->Postgresql 7.02
Preferred language-->TCL

I have a database of email users with a lot of tables.....
EX. BASIC_INFO, ADS_STATS etc....

I want to automate the dumping of data..... from mailbox01(name of computer) and append it to to the existing database in mailbox02 (backup of mailbox01) so the marketing dept. can do their job.. I have an idea of just querying... I want to have suggestions ... more idea on how to do this....
I hate typing again and again the query WHERE date is ... bla bla ...

ONE BIG PROBLEM....

If Im going to create a single script to placed in cron WHAT IF... I want to have the month of October I'll be dumping all the data again.... waste of time... and cpu hours hehehehe...

Thanks in advance