bug?: open new sql window during running query

From: "Matt Doggett" <mdoggett(at)coas(dot)oregonstate(dot)edu>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: bug?: open new sql window during running query
Date: 2004-12-16 19:17:19
Lists: pgadmin-support
When I submit a query that takes several minutes to complete (and is
currently running), then I click to open a second SQL window, this
window opens, but the text input area is messed up and I can't see the
input SQL text as I type it.  To me it looks like the size/position of
the input widgets is incorrectly placed so that it's beyond the
dimensions of the SQL window. The window is actually live, so that if I
type (blindly) valid SQL and submit it, the results will appear.

If I wait until the currently processing query is completed (or I cancel
it) and I open a new sql window it is correctly displayed.

Does this make any sense? It looks like a bug to me and I'm wondering if
anyone else can reproduce this.

-Matt
Pgadmin1.2.0 (Nov 29 2004), Win2k, postgres7.4

Matt Doggett
Spatial Climate Analysis Service
Oregon State University
316 Strand Ag Hall
Corvallis, OR 97331
(541)737-9153
mdoggett(at)coas(dot)oregonstate(dot)edu

pgadmin-support by date