bug?: open new sql window during running query

From: "Matt Doggett" <mdoggett(at)coas(dot)oregonstate(dot)edu>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: bug?: open new sql window during running query
Date: 2004-12-16 19:17:19
Lists: pgadmin-support
When I submit a query that takes several minutes to complete (and is
currently running), then I click to open a second SQL window, this
window opens, but the text input area is messed up and I can't see the
input SQL text as I type it.  To me it looks like the size/position of
the input widgets is incorrectly placed so that it's beyond the
dimensions of the SQL window. The window is actually live, so that if I
type (blindly) valid SQL and submit it, the results will appear.

If I wait until the currently processing query is completed (or I cancel
it) and I open a new sql window it is correctly displayed.

Does this make any sense? It looks like a bug to me and I'm wondering if
anyone else can reproduce this.

Pgadmin1.2.0 (Nov 29 2004), Win2k, postgres7.4

Matt Doggett
Spatial Climate Analysis Service
Oregon State University
316 Strand Ag Hall