Re: [pgsql-www] Going away

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Chris Browne" <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>,<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Going away
Date: 2006-06-02 21:03:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: "Chris Browne" <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent: 02/06/06 21:48
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] [pgsql-www] Going away

> [For this reason, people sometimes bring GSM phones, and buy SIM cards
> in Europe that operate at less lordly pricing...]

Can still be pricey though unless you stay in one country - mind you, things are getting better as the telcos have started getting heat from the eu. At least one of the UK telcos is also offering excellent rates for Germany during the world cup which is nice, but no use to me!! ('bout 8 years too late!)

/D

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: svnDate: 2006-06-12 07:54:52